In relation to the Ordinance of the Rector of Gdansk University of Technology no. 11/2020 of 11 March 2020 regarding the counteraction against the propagation of COVID-19 virus amongst the GUT community, effective of 12 March 2020 I hereby order the following:
- Throughout the suspension period, academic teachers of the Faculty remain in readiness for didactic work.
- It is recommended that the teachers provide the students with electronic version of the resources and materials for the conducted classes.
- Any direct contact with students is forbidden.
- Students services in direct contact through the Faculty Dean's office are suspended. All and any matters requiring an intervention of the Dean's office should be handled via e-mail by sending an appropriate message to firstname.lastname@example.org from a student's e-mail account only. Information regarding further processing of a given matter shall be sent using the same communication channel.
- If it is necessary to obtain a hard copy of a document from the Dean's office, such a document will be sent via traditional mail to the correspondence address of the applicant.
- All and any authorizations for students regarding handing out keys to rooms within the premises managed and operated by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering are hereby waived.
This ordinance is valid until revoked.